Water - Energy - Environment
- Manager Eric Fourest
General informationsThe Water - Energy - Environment team can assist you in managing water and energy use and more generally in achieving your environmental obligations.
- Improving the management of fresh water and process water circuits in order to anticipate changes in water resources by using Best Available Techniques.
- Proposing innovative solutions for reusing water while preserving productivity and product quality.
- Controlling microbial activity in water circuits while limiting the use of biocides.
- Optimising the performance or your effluent treatment plant, improving the reliability of its operation, solving malfunctions, saving time, energy and consumables in compliance with regulations.
- Solving problems of filament bulking, foaming, refractory COD or effluent treatment.
- Upgrading the capacity of your effluent treatment equipment to keep pace with changes in production.
- Controlling energy costs and CO2 emissions from the papermaking industry by improving process efficiency, in order to help limit the impact of climate change.
- Assisting industries in carrying out assessments of drying sections and audits of electricity consumption including pulping, refining, vacuum production, pumping, compressed air, etc
- Measuring and assessing thermal energy needs and sources at a production site in order to define technical solutions and an action plan to reduce effluent temperature and waste heat.
- Characterising solid and liquid waste in order to develop new strategies for energy recovery (anaerobic digestion, thermo-chemistry) or agronomic reuse, or to investigate innovative recycling routes.
Do not hesitate to contact us!
- over 150 industrial process performance audits (water and energy) and 60 training sessions over the past 20 years
- over 100 characterisation tests on effluent and solid waste