in the spotlight
WEB | Food contact regulation
Date and place : October 23 and 24, 2023
Remote mode by videoconference. (French time)
- Module 1 - October 23, 2023 , 9h30-12h00
- Module 2 - October 23, 2023, 13h30-16h00
- Module 3 - October 24, 2023, 9h30-12h00
Organizer : Centre Technique du Papier
From innovation to reality
We are all moving forward and weathering varying degrees of disruption, in an unprecedented context brought about first by the health crisis and now by conflict at the gates of Europe, both of which im-pact the stability and development of industrial activities. The paper and board sector is holding its own, and the CTP is maintaining a relatively ba-lanced financial record and foresees encouraging prospects for the months ahead.
#PlusBelleLaFibre… More sweet is fibre
The brand CTP Innovation Web'Series is available: #PlusBelleLaFibre. You can discover it on our YouTube channel, CommCTP... but also here on our website (videos documentation tab). This original idea allows to put in music the demonstrators of innovations and Proof of Concept ... of the CTP and its partners...
- #01 | EPISODE 01 | Production of MFC
- #02 | EPISODE 02 | Hydrophobic Cup
- #03 | EPISODE 03 | Wet Lamination of MFC
- #04 | EPISODE 04 | Bleaching and D-Alk
- #05 | EPISODE 05 | Resistant Barrier Bag
- #06 | EPISODE 06 | Food Packaging
- #07 | EPISODE 07 | Materials Performances
- #08 | EPISODE 08 | Recyclability Tests
- #09 | EPISODE 09 | Biomass Valorisation
- #10 | EPISODE 10 | Molded Cellulose
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information... See you soon for new key innovations for tomorrow's paper and cardboard packaging!
Citeo-CTP partnership (2022-2028)
Six years to unleash the full potential of paper and board!
Paper and board is renewable and recyclable, and has yet to reveal all its strengths. Given the pressing need to reduce environmental impacts, there is still room for improvement. Building on the past six years of collaboration and innovation in paper and paper/board packaging, Citeo and the Centre Technique du Papier (CTP) have just renewed their partnership.